The Village of Pontoon Beach is at the crossroads of southwestern Illinois and the St. Louis (bi-state) region's business, education and tourism centers. Within view of the St. Louis Gateway Arch, the Village offers residents, businesses and visitors direct access to the best of both worlds.
The Village is located 10 miles northeast of downtown St. Louis, Missouri in Madison County, Illinois. A community of 6,000 people, Pontoon Beach is bordered by the 2,300 acre Gateway Commerce Center, I-270, I- 255 and the communities of Granite City, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon and Collinsville, IL.
Residents of Pontoon Beach enjoy a safe, small-town atmosphere; Fortune 100 companies distribute their products throughout the Midwestern United States and retail businesses attract customers from a growing population base.
Pontoon Beach Offers Residents...
- Attractive neighborhoods and variety of affordable housing
- Local and regional shopping, recreation and entertainment opportunities
- Quality primary, secondary and higher education options
- A highly rated police and volunteer fire departments
Pontoon Beach Offers Businesses...
- A transportation/distribution center to the Midwestern United States
- A retail marketplace attracting customers from several population centers
- A skilled, stable and available work force
- A pro-growth local government and economic incentives
Pontoon Beach Offers Visitors...
- 5 quality hotels with more than 300 rooms
- Horseshoe Lake State Park and Walkers Island
- Scenic Mississippi Great River Road
- Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch and River Boat Casinos
We invite you to take a few minutes to become familiar with The Village of Pontoon Beach. Our web page is your source for useful, timely information and community news. It is routinely updated with the most recent information about Village Board meetings, community activities
and special events.
We also want to encourage your ideas about how we can improve this web page to better serve the Village's residents and visitors to Pontoon Beach. We look forward to hearing from you.